Usage & Care:
● Use dry to attract dust and dirt particles, and wet to wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces using only water.
● Fold the cloth so you have eight clean sides to work with. Wipe with even strokes.
● When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Microfiber Towel on an inconspicuous spot.
Features & Benefits:
● Microfiber Towel has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
● Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces.
● Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water.
● Cleans any surface including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more.
● Made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet (3 million meters) for more effective cleaning power.
● At 1/200th the size of a human hair, Microfiber Towel is one of the most innovative products in the cleaning industry today.
● Can be folded and refolded to create multiple surfaces for nonstop cleaning.
● No need for harmful chemicals.
● Saves time and money by using only water.
● Eliminates the need for paper towels, creating less waste and less paper dust in the home.
● Eliminates residual "chemical muck" left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products.
● Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won't have to clean as often.